Private Group Parties Includes Supplies
Get your friends, co-workers or family together for a fun Private Class. Add donuts and coffee for a morning group or wine and cheese for the evening! Great idea for the bride & bridesmaids, a girl’s night out or company party!
Group size minimum of five and max of eight at the Gem Bar. Additional tables can be set-up for groups over eight. Online sign-up covers deposit and first five participants. Balance due day of class. To better serve you, a second instructor is added for groups over eight at additional group cost of $25.
You can also sign-up by calling the store at 513-871-5600 to book your party.
FUN PARTY CLASSES
Cost: $28 includes instructor and $20 in project supplies.
Class fee includes instructor(s), use of our tools, project design assistance and teaching your group the techniques to make your custom piece of jewelry.
- Beads from home are not permitted at the class table.
- Class deposit of $140, to reserve class table & instructor for five students (Additional students can pay day of class).
- Your class fee covers a two-hour party. your instructor and $20 in project supplies. This is enough time to select your beads & supplies, design and make your custom piece at an enjoyable pace while socializing with your group while sipping on a glass of wine.
Your deposit is fully refundable if your chosen time and date is unavailable or if you cancel 10 days prior to class date. 75% refundable prior to 72-hours of class date and non-refundable thereafter.
We accept cancellations up to 72 hours prior to class date. Class instructor(s) are booked based on total number of students. Supplies are ordered and your date is blocked out for use by anyone else therefore we can’t refund your deposit inside the 72-hours of class date.
- We can however add, delete & refund students over the required minimum of five provided special supplies have not been ordered.
- Class deposit is non-refundable day of class if less than minimum required students 5 don’t show up.
- We can refund the organizer's deposit and charge each student separately the day of class if this is your preference. If your group has a set supply budget, let us know and we will help them stay within that budget.
- PaymentOnline checkout is a deposit for minimum of five students ($140). Additional students charged day of class. Please notify us if you have more than eight attending so we can book a second instructor.At checkout note the date and time you would like to have your class if possible give alternate dates and we will contact you to confirm and answer any questions you may have.
- By phone payment 513-871-5600
Questions By Email email@example.com