On Erie 2-doors from firehouse
Try this during Hyde Park Blast behind our store via US Bank lot. Enter these parking areas from Observatory to Edwards (71 S or N exit Dana. Dana turns into Observatory after crossing over Madison go 1 mile to a Left on Edwards to parking (Enter @ US Bank) drive behind bank to our lot/Coldwell Banker . You can't enter off Edwards & 71 all blocked!
Located In Hyde Park Square - on Erie Avenue - between Michigan and Edwards.
Heading SOUTH on 71 towards Cincinnati
- Get off at the Smith/ Edwards Exit.
- Turn LEFT at the light on the end of the exit ramp.
- Turn RIGHT at the next street which is Edwards.
- Follow Edwards past the railroad tracks and Buskin's Bakery. The next lighted intersection is Erie and Edwards. Turn LEFT.
- We are located two doors down from the Fire Dept.
- Note that there's a large public parking behind Tellers. Enter lot off Edwards near Arthur's (with a pedestrian walkway into the square).
- Metered parking in front of store & on Michigan (Side of Firehouse). Free meter parking on Sunday.
- After 6:00 PM and Sundays free parking behind our store. Enter lot off Edwards between Erie & Observatory. After hours US Bank (Behind store) lot has parking.
There's lots to do in Hyde Park (beside visiting us).
- Great coffee at Awakenings.
- Great ice cream at Graeter’s.
- Plenty of lunch or dinner choices, including Arthur's, The Echo, Tellers (in a former bank), Cock & Bull (traditional pub fare) and Unwind (Wine Bar) located a few doors from our store.
- Into Antiques? Try Federation Antiques or Raul Haas.
- Into Art? Try Miller Gallery.
- And more...